Customer Success Manager
- 111 Peter St, Toronto, ON M5V 2G9, Canada
We’re Ideal. Our mission is to be the data behind every talent decision to ensure accuracy, fairness and efficiency.
As a market leader and first-mover in talent screening and matching, Ideal has the opportunity to build and develop one of the most innovative and crucial products to solve an age-old problem today. We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager who aligns with our mission and vision, and who is excited to solve problems and roll up their sleeves!
Ideal has experienced explosive growth and major traction amongst some of the largest organizations in the world.
The Customer Success Manager role is the primary point of responsibility and accountability to ensure we maximize value for Ideal's customers. Reporting into the Director of Customer Success, you will act as a trusted advisor, bringing Ideal's best ideas, innovations and capabilities to the customers and matching these to the customer's business goals to drive greater business value. As the primary point of contact, you are responsible for orchestrating all customer activities.
Key responsibilities include:
- Accountable for customer’s overall success with Ideal: supporting renewals, growth of Ideal's footprint, customer health and satisfaction
- Strategic and consultative relationship-building
- Proactive account management activities
- Promote overall customer satisfaction
- Drive product usage and adoption as well as working very closely on expansion
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map Ideal's features and business benefits to address their needs - this includes, where appropriate, partnering with the customer to establish a roadmap to ensure business goals are achieved
- Be a customer advocate and drive innovation, best practices and process improvement back into the Ideal product
- Identify risks to customers achieving their stated business goals and work with the team to build a risk mitigation / get-well plan
- 3+ years of SaaS Customer Success or Account Management experience
- Solid related work experience, preferably in selling, designing and / or delivering successful consulting engagements
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills are critical to the success of this role
- The ability to build and maintain relationships internally and with customers
- Excellent listening, presentation and communication skills at all business levels
- The ability to partner with customers in developing their strategic direction
- The candidate is technically savvy and has an interest in leveraging data, analytics and automation to drive demonstrable ROI
- Fun and collaborative office environment
- Employee share ownership program
- Amazing office location in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Opportunity to work at fast-paced, high-growth company
- Flexible work from home policy