Enterprise Account Executive
- 26 Soho St, Toronto, ON M5T 1Z7, Canada
Ideal empowers talent acquisition teams to make data-backed, high-volume hiring decisions using artificial intelligence. Our goal is to maximize your quality of hire and improve recruiter efficiency.
Using Ideal, employers can:
- shortlist candidates past and present
- improve quality of hire
- slash turnover
- reduce bias
- decrease time to fill
- make time for high-value work
You can learn more at www.ideal.com.
The Ideal Enterprise Account Executive is a natural-born networker and is able to quickly establish rapport and credibility with enterprise clients. We are looking for smart, driven, ambitious sales professionals who have a passion for changing the way people work. A self-starter who can work independently is a must, but you will also be working alongside a phenomenal team and integrated into a great company culture. No two days are the same here and we want someone who thrives in that environment.
- Work with BDRs and marketing to close leads
- Conduct virtual and live presentations around our AI solution and capabilities, going wide and deep into often complex accounts and negotiating/closing agreements with large enterprises.
- Establish strong working relationships with key client stakeholders across businesses.
- You don’t stop when you hit quota, you exceed your quota - you are hungry to succeed
- You are a person who is fired up to not only make top dollar but to do so while being a key driver at a company that is on its way to change an industry.
- You are comfortable demonstrating technical platforms to a large audience of stakeholders.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- 5 Years of experience
- Nice to have: selling HR/HCM Applications into Enterprise Organizations at the Executive level.
- Fun environment
- Employee share ownership program