Enterprise Sales Engineer
- 26 Soho St, Toronto, ON M5T 1Z7, Canada
Ideal empowers talent acquisition teams to make data-backed, high-volume hiring decisions using artificial intelligence. Our goal is to maximize your quality of hire and improve recruiter efficiency.
Using Ideal, employers can:
- shortlist candidates past and present
- improve quality of hire
- slash turnover
- reduce bias
- decrease time to fill
- make time for high-value work
You can learn more at www.ideal.com.
This opportunity will target strategic enterprise customers in North America. Ideal's customers are some of the most progressive companies in the world looking to supercharge their talent acquisition processes.
Ideal is looking for a Sales Engineer with 2-5 years of proven success. You possess exceptional knowledge of enterprise CRM or ATS systems and the SAAS ecosystem, display outstanding presentation skills, and have strong team values. You will be pulled into demos, discussions and various use-case scenarios, assisting reps on various types of technical and implementation conversations.
- Spearhead RFP and Security Questionnaire completion
- Partner with account executives by leading the technical sale process for customers including discovery, demonstrations, pilot management, training, due diligence, and security discussions
- Join technically-oriented calls and conversations with prospects and clients
- Collect, spec, and manage product and engineering requests from Sales Team.
- Assist with and advise on integration implementations.
- 4-year degree required (technical degree a plus)
- 2-4 years of sales engineering experience, ideally with a SaaS Enterprise solution
- Technically adept, experienced with web technologies
- HR tech experience
- Fun environment
- Employee share ownership program