- 26 Soho St, Toronto, ON M5T 1Z7, Canada
Ideal empowers talent acquisition teams to make data-backed, high-volume hiring decisions using artificial intelligence. Our goal is to maximize your quality of hire and improve recruiter efficiency.
Using Ideal, employers can:
- shortlist candidates past and present
- improve quality of hire
- slash turnover
- reduce bias
- decrease time to fill
- make time for high-value work
You can learn more at www.ideal.com.
Are you a developer looking for a new opportunity to challenge your skills and learn new technologies? Do you want to be excited to go to work every day? Do you have some full stack skills you can put to use immediately? We are looking for you.
Ideal is an exciting technology company in Toronto that develops AI for HR and recruiting, generating massive efficiencies for our customers. We use machine learning to detect patterns in resumes and interview data to spot the best possible job applicants. We are young and growing fast and need someone to work with our incredibly passionate team.
Does this sound like you?
- Good exposure to complex SQL using PostgreSQL
- A passion for software development that often extends beyond your work
- A strong understanding of administering Linux systems
- A high level of comfort using Git and Github
- Experience making calls to REST APIs
- Experience with the full web stack including SSL, Nginx, and load balancing
- Experience with machine learning or AI technologies
- A huge passion to learn new technologies and techniques
- Preferable: open source projects or contributions on github we can see
- Fun environment
- Employee share ownership program