Master Data Analyst
- 357 Constitution Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
Idahoan Foods, headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho is a global provider of a wide range of premium dehydrated potato products for retail, foodservice, and industrial markets as well as private label. As one of the largest dehydrated potato manufacturers, Idahoan provides innovative and award winning product solutions such as our Steakhouse line of products. Our customers can find our IDAHOAN brand of products in all major retail and club outlets through out the US. For more information check out our website at www.idahoan.com.
We are looking for a Master Data Analyst.
The Master Data Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing policies and procedures to ensure consistent and precise company data and provide training to applicable personnel within the organization. The individual must be able to thrive in a highly collaborative workplace and actively engage in the development process.
- Collaborate with appropriate business units and departments to develop and implement convention policies
- Assist in development and execution of company policies for numbering/naming conventions
- Ensure master data and documentation are accurate and up to date
- Create workflow policies for master data approval and change management
- Prepare and/or edit documentation for business rules leading to company software design
- Document use cases leading to software development and integration
- Work with Human Resources to develop training procedures to teach employees to enter master data correctly
- Provide analytical support to other departments
- Summarize and effectively communicate data analysis to company decision makers
- Review progress with the development team to ensure data consistency
- Draft letters and other correspondence as needed. Review CEARs for content and clarity.
- Contribute to the organization’s team effort by accomplishing all responsibilities with favorable effect on the performance of others in the organization.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience:
- This position requires a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technical Writing, IT, or related field.
- The ability to read, comprehend, and compose simple to complex instructions, memos, and correspondence. Must possess the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing. The ability to conduct professional presentations and respond to questions from managers and senior executives is also essential.
- Possess strong analytical, quantitative, communication, and problem-solving skills. Can creatively apply experience and common sense to a variety of situations. Can manage several projects concurrently.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have, or will need to develop, a working knowledge of database querying and design (SQL), and basic security principles. Experience with ERP systems is desired.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.