Packaging Inventory Clerk
- 2167 W 49th S, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
Idahoan Foods is located in the heart of the Intermountain Region of the Pacific Northwest. Our company is fast-paced, but our community has maintained the slower pace of life with plenty of outdoor recreation; we are just a couple hours from Yellowstone National Park, Grand Targhee Resort and Sun Valley.
Idahoan Foods is hiring two Packaging Inventory Clerks for our Idaho Falls warehouse.
The Packaging Inventory Clerk, under general supervision, is responsible for the control of physical inventory, inventory tracking, performance of audits of warehouse inventory, and correct findings in the inventory software program (M3). Acts as the support person for the packaging line with all issues pertaining to inventory and code dates. The Packaging Inventory Clerk role is rotational; 50% of the time will be spent tracking inventory while the other 50% of time will be spent working on the display assembly line.
1. Become a subject matter expert on display builds and requirements.
2. Proficiently use M3 to consume inventory and create display inventory.
3. Work closely with the Packaging Lead to accomplish build goals.
4. Work with the Packaging Lead to create a forecast and determine inventory needs for upcoming builds.
5. Understand FIFO and customer requirements for shelf life.
6. Support or lead periodic physical inventory counts and reconciliations to M3, including quarterly and year end counts.
7. Work closely with others in a team environment in a positive and productive manner.
8. Must be able to multi-task, effectively and efficiently.
9. Must comply with all safety regulations and follow all warehouse and safety rules.
10. Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices as set by the company policy.
11. Coordinate closely with the Warehouse Manager on inventory related project work.
12. Performs other duties as assigned .
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
• Respect & Value Our People
• Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
• Delight our Customers
• Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience:
• Requires High School diploma or GED
• Requires attention to detail and ability to work with a high degree of accuracy
• Previous experience completing inventory cycle counts and reconciliations
• Previous experience working in manufacturing/warehouse environment preferred
• Must be proficient in PC-based applications.
• Knowledge of M3 and Warehouse Mobility preferred; primarily the inventory, shipping and receiving functions.
• Must have effective oral communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers. In addition, must have the ability to communicate, read and write English fluently.
• This position requires self-confidence and maturity to make decisions to solve problems with minimal direction. Must be flexible and accept change with a willing attitude to meet the needs of the business environment. Good decision making skills with the ability to think ahead
• Position requires performing heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs. Able to work under pressure with time limitations. Good hand/eye coordination, and 20/20 corrected vision. Should be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods and follow safety precautions. Need to be available to work occasional weekends for other necessary projects. Must be able to tolerate climate conditions that exceed normal temperatures for the areas.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.