Production Bagger-Graveyard Shift
- 529 N 3500 E, Lewisville, ID 83431, USA
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you looking for a new and exciting career with a growing company? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Idahoan Foods is located in the heart of the Intermountain Region of the Pacific Northwest. Our company is fast-paced, but our community has maintained the slower pace of life with plenty of outdoor recreation; we are just a couple hours from Yellowstone National Park, Grand Targhee Resort and Sun Valley.
Idahoan Foods is hiring a Production Bagger at $11.90 an hour at our Lewisville facility. The main responsibilities of this position include:
The primary responsibility of a Bagger is to bag, tote, and blow product into correct packaging or storage location, with little to no supervision. Will palletize finished product ensuring proper count and shape of pallet.
1. Package product into specific bag/container or blow product into appropriate storage tank.
2. Will track inventory of finished product stored or bagged and ensure bags and totes have correct weight and the correct amount.
3. Required to stamp or label all bags or totes for storage or shipment.
4. Must be able to fill, weigh, seal, stack and wrap.
5. Understand how to stop and start the equipment.
6. Responsible for keeping the work area cleaned at all times and ensuring a full stock of supplies is available at all times.
7. Completes any special project as assigned and have the ability to train others.
8. Follows all good manufacturing practices as set up by the company policy.
9. Must comply with all safety regulations, attend safety meetings and follow all plant and safety rules.
10. All other duties as assigned.
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
- Respect & Value Our People
- Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
- Delight our Customers
- Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
- Previous experience working around processing equipment preferred.
- Must have effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers. Visually read and understand instructions pertaining to specific jobs.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.