Consumer Operator Loyalty Representative
- 357 Constitution Way, Idaho Falls, ID 83402, USA
Idahoan Foods, headquartered in Idaho Falls, Idaho is a global provider of a wide range of premium dehydrated potato products for retail, foodservice, and industrial markets as well as private label. As one of the largest dehydrated potato manufacturers, Idahoan provides innovative and award winning product solutions such as our Steakhouse line of products. Our customers can find our IDAHOAN brand of products in all major retail and club outlets through out the US. For more information check out our website at www.idahoan.com.
We are looking for a Consumer Operator Loyalty Representative for our Corporate Office in Idaho Falls, Idaho. This is an hourly position and pay will be based on education and experience.
The main responsibility for this position is to manage responses to consumers by communicating effectively to alleviate concerns as well as provide timely responses to their questions through email, phone calls, social media and traditional mail formats. Coordinate efforts with QA and Food Safety teams as needed to ensure that any quality issues are resolved internally and externally.
• Build and manage consumer database to track all consumer contact and responses.
• Use the consumer database as a Marketing tool for the purpose of:
a. Growing household market share by converting new users,
b. Sustaining and extending usage with current consumers, and
c. Provide an exceptional consumer experience that builds loyalty.
• Use consumer database platform to build and maintain operator contact to enable the development of a loyalty base tied intrinsically to marketing and trade programs (Retail/Foodservice).
• Use database as a vehicle to track all operator/consumer contact and responses.
• As deemed necessary, add distributor contacts to database for the potential purpose of conveying relevant information to the distributor sales representatives.
• Communicate trends, insights and potential opportunities to management using data collected from consumer experiences.
• All other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience: This position requires either a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college and/or two to three years of experience in customer communications and marketing activities.
Language Skills: The ability to prepare, format, proofread and edit documents, which are succinct and professional. Must have effective oral and written communication skills, excellent telephone skills, and thorough knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation. Spanish language capabilities highly desirable but not required.
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Excel including pivot tables, sorting spreadsheets tables; Excel spreadsheet layout, formulas, charts, and graphs; PowerPoint presentations including graphs, charts, clip art; Access databases and reporting; and the ability to independently format professional documents.
Reasoning Ability: Must be detailed and have strong organizational skills. Must be a team player, able to react to change productively, be flexible, and to accept changing assignments and accountabilities. Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.