- Idaho Falls, ID
Are you looking for a new and exciting career with a growing company? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Idahoan Foods is hiring an HR Assistant. Compensation will be determined on experience.
The primary responsibility of the HR Assistant is to support plant HR activities with general administrative duties and office support activities. Works independently in role, and utilizes analysis and critical thinking skills in interpreting and processing HR data.
- Audit and coordinate with management to achieve accurate employee schedules, and time keeping including correcting, and inputting changes into time and attendance systems.
- This position performs a variety of tasks from normal correspondence to highly confidential reports ensuring timelines, accuracy and confidential handling of sensitive matters as well as assisting with the preparation of company-wide HR related documents.
- This position is responsible for the collection and distribution of a variety of reports as well as compiling of information for the department.
- Maintain current employee files both electronically and manually. This includes data input and filing of all employee correspondence that comes through the department.
- Edit and proofread company policies & procedures and related documents as needed.
- Coordinates and facilitates recruitment and hiring processes by assisting with scheduling interviews, pre-employment reviews and ensuring accurate and timely communication with managers and job applicants.
- Assist with plant communication including maintaining and posting plant performance reports and/or employee communications.
- Greeting and assisting with plant visitors. Greet all guest, whether in person or on the phone, with courtesy and respect.
- Assist with planning and preparations of employee events relevant to hiring, benefits, wellness, recognition, training, meetings and/or community events.
- Bi-lingual preferred.
- And other duties as assigned by management.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.