- Idaho Falls, ID
Do you enjoy working with your hands? Are you looking for a new and exciting career with a growing company? We may just have the opportunity for you!
Idahoan Foods is hiring a Warehouse Clerk at $15.35 an hour.
The primary responsibility of the Warehouse Clerk is to efficiently and effectively assume all responsibilities required developing and completing warehouse paperwork to move product and material requiring a forklift and shipping of product and materials needed at facilities.
1. Be the expert in our ERMP Mobility system for moving products.
2. Be an expert in our Lawson inventory system and all systems to required to ship and receive product.
3. Broad knowledge of all menus in warehouse tracking system pertaining to shipping and receiving.
4. Maintain plant system for inspect of trailers before loading.
5. Effectively communicate over the phone with people involved with transportation (e.g. carriers, truck
6. Give directions and schedule orders for pickup.
7. Must have proficient computer skills.
8. Ensure product is loaded in good condition, counts are correct and trailer is not overloaded.
9. Help Inventory Coordinators (cycle count).
10. Must comply with all safety regulations, attend safety meetings and follow all plant safety rules.
11. Follow all good manufacturing practices set by the company policy.
12. All other duties as assigned.
Professional Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience: Previous experience working around processing equipment preferred. Ability to operate a forklift a plus, but not required.
Language Skills: Must have effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with supervisor and coworkers. In addition, must have the ability to read and write and accurately complete paperwork.
Work Environment: The position requires heavy lifting, up to 75 lbs. Must be physically active and able to work around hot temperatures. Able to work under pressure with time limitations. Good hand/eye coordination and 20/20 corrected vision. Should be able to stand on concrete floor for extended periods, follow safety precautions, and utilize cleaning chemicals and sanitizers safely. Must be able to start work one half hour early each day, stay late on many occasions (possible Saturdays), work at different facilities. Tolerate cold conditions. Teamwork is a must.
Reasoning Ability: This position requires self-confidence and maturity to make decisions to solve problems with minimal direction. Must be a team player. React to change productively, be flexible and accept change. Good decision making skills and the ability to think ahead.
Interpersonal Skills: Team player, flexible and accept changing assignments and accountabilities. Must provide excellent customer service and maintain confidentiality.
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.