- 529 N 3500 E, Lewisville, ID 83431, USA
Idahoan Foods is a successful and growing food manufacturing company that has been in business for over half a century.
Our company is growing and if you are innovative and success driven we may just have the opportunity for you!
We are currently hiring for a Production Receiver on our day shift at $11.55/hour.
The primary responsibility of the Receiving Specialist is the unloading of raw product in appropriate location. Ensures that incoming raw product is acceptable to company standards.
1. Must communicate with the shift Foreman and Raw Material Scheduling for the number and times of loads to be received. Direct incoming raw product trucks to appropriate location to unload. Communicate the quality of the raw to the Production Supervisor.
2. Must know the condition of raw potatoes received and know where to store them.
3. Inspect and unload raw product by operating piler, loaders, tractors, front-end loaders or other equipment.
4. Ensures that raw product is moved first in-first out, analyze raw product when received for sugar level, solids, and tare samples.
5. Monitor and clean grounds around company facilities.
6. Maintain and service receiving and testing equipment.
7. Perform any other duties the Lead person or shift Foreman assigns.
8. Must comply with all safety regulations, attend safety meetings and follow all plant and safety rules.
9. Follows all good manufacturing practices as set up by the company policy.
10. All other duties as assigned.
Alignment with Core Values of the Company
• Respect & Value Our People
• Stay in Front of Change While Reducing Costs
• Delight our Customers
• Food Quality & Safety
Qualifications/Required Skills of the Position:
Education and/or Experience:
• Previous experience working around processing equipment preferred. Company training will be provided.
• Must have effective oral and written communication skills to communicate with supervisor and co-workers.
• Position requires performing heavy lifting, up to 50 lbs. Must be physically active and able to work around hot temperatures. Should be able to stand on concrete floors for extended periods, follow safety precautions, and utilize cleaning chemicals and sanitizers safely. Will be expected to work long hours, some weekends, and work outdoors in all weather conditions
Idahoan Foods, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state, or local law.