- Brussels, Belgium
idweaver, an agency specialized in digital strategy based in Brussels and Paris, is looking for an iOS Developer, for a position to be filled as soon as possible in Brussels.
As part of a mission realized for one of our main customers in Brussels in the Banking Industry, you will join a team composed of several developers, to work on the evolution and new releases of an iOS application dedicated to business customers.
Within an Agile framework and team, you will be responsible for:
- Designing, building, and maintaining high performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C/Swift code for the iOS platform;
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams to ship new features;
- Working with outside providers (API’s);
- Unit-test coding;
- Identifying and fixing bugs;
- Help maintaining code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Building the documentation.
- You speak English
- Essential IT knowledge: you know the principles of clean code and apply them effectively.
- You understand Apple’s iOS design principles and interface guidelines, DDD and best practices
- You write readable code and do refactoring where necessary;
- You are familiar with test driven development (TDD) and you have practical experience
- You show proven knowledge in iOS app development (different version of iOS SDK, UIKIT, Cocoa Touch);
- You are familiar with Storyboards and Auto Layout;
- You know Git, Jenkins, SonarQube, Fortify, Confluence, JIRA;
- You know the continuous integration/deployment principles, Docker, Container and Groovy;
- You have experience with RESTful APIs.
- You are familiar with the Agile / SCRUM methodologies;
- You know what Pair Programming means, and you are prepared to apply it actively;
- You have the ability to understand business requirements and to translate them into technical requirements.
- You actively share your knowledge with your team;
- You dare to challenge the requirements you receive based on your expertise;
- Continuous learning: you contribute to the constant improvement of the functioning of the team.
Idweaver gives you the opportunity to participate in the growth of a growing digital strategy agency. You will be able to develop your skills by collaborating with experts in communication and web, in a dynamic, agile and user-friendly environment.
We do not work for our clients, but with them on innovative and exciting projects.