- N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, USA
The Marketing Agent will strive to perform the highest level of customer service. We want to meet those who are confident in their ability to anticipate customer needs and implement reliable solutions to meet and exceed customer service objectives.
- Provide excellent customer service through actively listening to customers, and their requests and questions
- Handle multiple responsibilities simultaneously
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customers and internal team to ensure accurate communication of information and on-time order fulfillment
- Provide support for team members of the sales team
- Embrace feedback and coaching from management and colleagues to help maximize your potential
- Minimum education level High School diploma or GED
- Ability to balance and prioritize various tasks
- Excellent attention to detail
- Confidence in your self-motivation techniques
- Desire to help customers solve problems
Let's work together; apply now!