Customer Experience Representative
- N Tryon St, Charlotte, NC, USA
- Ability to learn the requested information and deliver pitches that highlight this content creatively.
- Keep solid knowledge of the importance of leveraging benefits and trending data.
- Maintain an understanding of marketing principles.
- Develop weekly reports on emerging advertising trends in the market to submit to leadership and management.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company's strategy and offer solutions to improve.
- Able to synthesize information into a concise format
- Excellent organizational and tracking skills with strong attention to detail.
- Initiative to take ownership and willing to go above and beyond without being asked
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college
Let's work together; apply now!