- NJ-27, Edison, NJ, USA
· Developing new user-facing features using React.js
· Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
· Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
· Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
· Minimum 3 years of solid React experience.
· Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
· Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
· Familiarity with newer specifications of EcmaScript
· Familiarity with RESTful APIs
· Familiarity with .Net Core a huge plus!
· Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
· Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
· Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
· Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.