Sr. iOS Engineer/Architect
- NJ-31, Trenton, NJ, USA
- Employees can work remotely
I'm looking forward to hiring a Sr. iOS Engineer/Architect. The profile is fully remote so, the candidate can work from his choice of location.
Please go through the following job details to know more.
Experience: 5+ years
- MINIMUM 5 years’ experience developing native iOS client applications, with working knowledge and demonstrated experience of Swift, Apple SDKs and Frameworks
- MINIMUM 3+ years’ experience as a Lead or Senior Software Engineer.
- Experience building iOS UIs using Swift UI is a plus
- Experience building iOS apps using reactive programming such as Combine or RxSwift is a plus
- Solid demonstrated experience testing your applications, including writing unit tests, test automation, and working closely with quality assurance teams.
- Successful launch of consumer grade applications to the Apple App Store
- Experience with efficient client-side integration with Restful services in a high-performance ecosystem.
- Thorough understanding of memory management in mobile environments.
- Solid demonstrated experience launching native mobile applications on multiple devices.
- Solid demonstrated experiencing optimizing native mobile applications for non-functional performance (memory, power, etc.)
- Experience working in Agile/SCRUM or Kanban processes and project methodologies.
- Best practices for source code management, Git, modern branching concepts, etc.
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools and processes.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in media-based apps, wearable, health a plus.
BS/BA in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or related field and at least 10 years’ experience or equivalent training.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.