- Addison, IL, USA
ITsavvy is a single source end-to-end IT provider committed to innovative distribution and tailored IT solutions. ITsavvy built its reputation as a value-added reseller offering best-in-industry support and delivery speed. Its growing technology portfolio includes Engineered Solutions, Managed Services, Cloud Solutions and Unified Communications. ITsavvy is headquartered in metro Chicago, with 46 distribution and support centers across the U.S.
We have some of the most experienced, creative and smart IT people in the world, and we’re looking to add to our stellar team. We’re seeking an ambitious accounting professional to join our fast growing and dynamic team. This is a great opportunity for an organized self-starter who has great attention to detail, accuracy, and timeliness. We drive ourselves every day to push the boundaries, improve the processes, and deliver unexpected client service.
- Perform data entry work for client billing and vendor payment processes
- Work with internal support teams and external vendors to resolve any issues that may arise with billing
- Assist with the preparation of monthly sales and use tax returns
- Execute general ledger account reconciliations including data verification and investigation
- Support the timely monthly accounting close process including assigned journal entries, account reconciliations and accruals
- Prepare special financial reports and analyses by collecting, analyzing and summarizing source data and trends
- Other various tasks as requested by senior leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other related field
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Ability to work effectively with various levels of management
- Desire for continuous process improvement
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects, tasks, and assignments
- Have a strong sense of urgency about solving problems, meeting deadlines and achieving critical goals
- Strong Excel skills and/or desire to develop advanced skills
- Advanced Solutions Group Team
- Client Executives
- ITsavvy Clients
- ITsavvy Project Management personnel
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands: While performing duties of job, employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work environment: The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.