Corporate Account Sales Executive
- FLSA Status: Exempt
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes – such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes – and out the door quickly and efficiently.
Diagraph culture embraces entrepreneurial drive and thinking where you can provide significant impact. If you are results driven, innovative, and customer oriented, Diagraph is the company for you!
Total Rewards Package
Diagraph is a division of ITW a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader. We have the perks! Our total rewards package is broad and offers comprehensive support from health and wellness, to retirement and financial stability. For more details see https://www.itw.com/careers/benefits-compensation/
This position can be located in the Philidelphia or Baltimore area. The Corporate Account Executive is responsible for selling company products and services by calling on prospective and established customers while developing and implementing strategy to achieve targets within respective territory. You will thrive in challenging environments and be able to work collaboratively with other team members, possessing a passion for sales, technology, innovation, and success. Diagraph an ITW Company seeks to enhance our employee’s inner entrepreneur, with this position operating from home, and traveling to some of the greatest manufacturing plants in the nation, you will help drive our entrepreneurial culture.
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory and target accounts by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices, and new products.
- Prospects for new customers and target accounts daily.
- Utilizes consultative, value-based and solutions focused sales methodology to drive new revenue opportunities across existing clients while maintaining/growing gross margin goals
- Meets established quotas on core products by selling to existing customers and prospective customers and target accounts.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Meets revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Meets unit goal objectives by core product line.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate product demos for customers
- Provides accurate orders and proposals.
- Maintains acceptable level of demo inventory
- Handles large accounts and complex sales.
- Updates sales territory database with accurate competitive and current product information.
- Follows company safety guideline policies.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience required.
- Three years’ sales experience (industrial inkjet/coding systems preferred) or related experience.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, follow up, and planning skills.
- Excellent business planning skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent sales/negotiation, customer service & listening skills
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Must possess technical aptitude & manufacturing process knowledge
- Must possess tolerance for stress & integrity
- Must be self-discipline
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Basey salary: $50,000-$80,000 + comission earnings from individual sales targets.
Pay offered may vary depending on multiple individualized factors, including market location, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. The total compensation package for this position may also include other elements dependent on the position offered. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment.
ITW is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, ITW is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.