- 123 Any Street, Seattle, Washington, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenue totaling $12.6 billion in 2020. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has nearly 45,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the company’s unique decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
ITW is a great employer with a distinct culture that empowers our people to think and act like entrepreneurs within ITW’s strategic framework. This decentralized, entrepreneurial culture is one component of the powerful and highly differentiated ITW Business Model. Commitment to our core values, safety and our culture is a competitive advantage for the company, and we are committed to fully leveraging its strength.
ITW Polymers Sealants North America, Inc. offers expanded adhesives, sealants, and coating solutions to various industries and its key markets including construction (roofing, surfacing, metal building, and fenestration), aerospace composites and wind energy. Our brands with a proven history of success include ERSystems®, Permathane®, Tacky Tape®, STA’-PUT®, Pacific Polymers®, Acryl-R®, and Elastek®.
The Sales Representative will develop and increase sales within the Roof Restoration, Traffic Coating, and Waterproofing segments with solutions designed by ITW Polymers Sealants (ER Systems, Pacific Polymers, American Safety Technology). The Sales Representative is responsible for working with Contractors, Consultants, Engineers, and all levels of the distribution network to pull through profitable business in the territory of Washington, Oregon, Idaho.
- Develop and grow a close working relationship with all key contractors. Keep abreast of customer needs, pricing information, competitive activities, and industry trends.
- Grow the business through effective project hunting and account management of contractors by following the ITW PSNA sales process and working closely with customers to develop strategies and implement growth plans.
- Utilize the ITW Toolbox Business Model and ITW PSNA Sales Excellence process to develop strategies and implement profitable growth plans. Develop and maintain Sales Playbooks and Sales Pipeline for territory.
- Provide technical information and support to distribution, contractors, consultants, engineers, and other purchase influencers.
- Provide technical support via pre-job planning, job walks, and hands-on training for our coatings and sealants.
- Provide support to division as necessary
- Follow ITW Polymers Sealants North America’s policies and procedures
- Willingness and ability to climb ladders and work at heights
- Willingness and ability to work outdoors for extended periods
- Strong listening and analytic skills to interpret information from prospective customers and translate into selling requirements
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and focus efforts on most profitable growth opportunities
- PC literate, skilled in word processing, spreadsheet, and contact management software
- Willingness to travel for up to 50-60% of time
- Self-motivated and goal orientated
- Ability to lift 70 lbs., occasionally
- Bachelor’s degree or 7+ years sales experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, or Marketing
- 1-3+ years’ experience in a professional sales position
- Experience with waterproofing in commercial construction
- Experience with commercial roofing
- Experience with selling or installing coatings
- Performance is measured by ability to achieve annual revenue targets through execution of sales tools and processes and by delivering results through the ITW Leadership expectations. Performance is monitored through the ITW Performance Management Process, People, Performance, Results (PPR).