- N27 W23713 Paul Rd, Pewaukee, WI 53072, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Hobart Service, an Illinois Tool Works Company, has been in business for over 120 years and is the trusted source for Commercial Food Equipment Service Solutions. We have over 1,700 associates nationwide who serve as valued partners to our customers. Our employees are dedicated to providing the best customer service, give back to the communities where they live and work, and demonstrate the ITW values of Integrity, Simplicity, Trust, Respect and Shared Risk.
The person in this role will perform a variety of duties associated with the dispatching functions in order to provide prompt and efficient service to our customers. There will be frequent contact with Branch employees and constant contact with customers and other outside personnel, requiring more than ordinary courtesy and tact to establish and maintain good customer relations. You will have occasional work with confidential data where the effect of any disclosure may have an impact on the business.
- Answer all incoming telephone service requests and log customer service calls with all pertinent information in system.
- Schedule service calls to techs and supply information needed by Service Tech, and determine priorities to be assigned to service calls.
- Maintain follow up system for parts ordered by Service Techs to ensure complete customer satisfaction per company policies and guidelines.
- Maintain Inspection List, Automatic Scale. Wrapper and General Line.
- Maintain File of Equipment.This could include calling customers concerning estimates for overhauls, prices for new equipment, and completion of services.
- Perform clerical functions, as necessary, such as assisting with tracking of consignment, assisting walk-in customers, shipping/receiving, handling phone calls for supervisor, etc.
- Train or cross train other employees as requested.
- Follow up on completed service calls to verify customer satisfaction and promote service contracts.
- Print out and mail invoices
- Do 3rd party billing
- Schedule PM's
- Prepare quotes for repairs.
To be considered for this exceptional career opportunity you must have at least the following:
- Accredited High School diploma, Business or trade school or GED
- A minimum of 1 year of similar or related experience with high volume dispatching experience
- Handle competing/multiple priorities
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office products excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Required to sit for prolonged periods of time
- Extensive periods of time on phone
- Lifting 50-75 lbs with or without assistance
- Climbing up to 8 ft with ladder
- Kneeling, squatting, bending, pushing/pulling
- Exposure to noise, heat, cold, slippery, wet conditions
- OT as required
Why work for us?
- Competitive pay
- Great insurance options with low premiums
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401K with company match
- Extensive on-the-job, online, and classroom training
- Service vehicle, uniforms, and safety equipment provided
- Safety-conscious work environment
Hobart Service is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ITW and Hobart Service are committed to providing a healthy and safe environment for all employees. To demonstrate this commitment, Hobart Service is tobacco-free (including e-cigarettes) on campuses and within company vehicles and maintains a drug-free workplace.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please contact Human Resources at [email protected] to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged.