- 218 E Industrial St, DeWitt, IA 52742, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
We are currently seeking a Production Operator within our Chemical department to be based in our DeWitt, IA facility! Regular hours are M-F 7am - 3:30pm. Overtime may be required.
- Prepare production process for operation by making equipment adjustments; assisting with equipment changeovers.
- Maintain production line operation by solving production process problems; reporting production and quality data to appropriate personnel.
- Maintain production operations by following policies and procedures (equipment, raw and in-process materials, and finished goods); report needed changes.
- Print various information, including but not limited to: labels for product and shop orders for batch making.
- Assemble raw products for batch making, blend products, prepare containers for finished product, fill and package finished goods.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please click here for information on how to contact us directly.