Industrial Account Manager (New England Territory)
- 825 University Ave, Norwood, MA 02062, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for an Industrial Account Manager (New England Territory). Brooks maintains manufacturing, sales, and service center facilities around the world, and our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, petro-chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instrumentation, nuclear, and solar cells.
Manage the direct sales to key accounts in the New England territory to achieve short-term and long-term business objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Grow the bookings in the territory by: developing annual territory business plans; tracking and reporting performance against the plan on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Direct customer sales of Brooks products to (80) accounts, which include: customer visits, customer training, quoting, performing on-site service, technical evaluations and performing product presentations.
- Strategize and grow the (80) accounts, while identifying other potential (80) accounts within the territory that will be a part of the growth initiative.
- Maintain competitor and market awareness while keeping internal key Brooks personnel appraised of significant trends or events. Provide new product and product modification suggestions. Assure that communication channels within Brooks and the territory are effectively utilized and regular status update reporting is completed.
- Effectively manage the accounts, opportunities, and contacts in CRM
- Manage sales efforts in accordance with the company objectives, strategies, and priorities.
- Maintain a professional sales standard and practice throughout the territory.
- Regular travel throughout the territory calling on key accounts is required.
- Attending tradeshows and other industry events will be required.
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships at key accounts within the territory.
- Regular attendance and the ability to get along with others in a team environment.
- Ability to follow all safety policies and procedures.
- Support company continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- Bachelors degree with a technical or scientific concentration, or equivalent experience required.
- 5 - 10 years of related sales experience required.
- PC knowledge with Windows required.
- CRM knowledge, Salesforce experience preferred.
This position will work from home office in New England area.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well-established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.