- 19875 S Diamond Lake Rd, Rogers, MN 55374, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Established in 1986, North Star Imaging, Inc. is the leading domestic manufacturer of turn-key 2D Digital X-rayand 3D X-ray Computed Tomography systems for the Industrial Nondestructive Testing industry. As demand continues to increase both nationally and internationally, NSI now operates in five offices across the globe; Minnesota, California, Massachusetts, the United Kingdom and China.
Companies throughout the world rely on NSI's expertise and equipment to create high quality, efficient and profitable products. Become a key player to our growing success and have the opportunity to excel in a high-tech and advancing industry.
The NSI Innovation Director:
- Manages all aspects of customer backed innovation for the business.
- Leads the NSI research and development team including Product Management, Software Development, and Engineering and creates a strategy that is aligned with the overall business objectives.
- Provides technical insights and ensures there is an effective link between the customer/business and product development. Ensures that products are introduced, designed, and re-designed to meet the organization's objectives.
- Proposes initiatives for critical projects and works with managers to ensure deadlines, quality, and cost objectives are met. Ensures all innovation activities are in accordance with organizational standards.
- Oversees function-wide budget for the organization and ensures compliance with all regulatory standards and audits.
- Strategizes with management team to identify organization needs and implements appropriate research and projects.
- Monitors new/alternative technological trends and developments and utilizes resources and tools to implement changes that will strengthen the organization as an industry leader.
- Identifies training and development needs for direct reports and implements appropriate programs that will broaden knowledge base for team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related development field
- 12 years of relevant experience minimum
- 10% travel required
Candidate requirements include:
- Passing results on both pre-employment drug and background checks.
- A valid driver's license
- A good driving record
- Must be able to provide proof that you are legally able to work in the United States
NSI is an equal opportunity employer. We value our colleagues’ unique perspectives, experiences and ideas and create workplaces where everyone can develop their careers and perform to their full potential.
As an equal employment opportunity employer, NSI is committed to equal employment opportunity and fair treatment for employees, beginning with the hiring process and continuing through all aspects of the employment relationship.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability, protected Veteran status or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.