Product Manager II
- 825 University Ave, Norwood, MA 02062, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Instron® is a global organization that designs, manufactures, sells and services materials testing systems. Instron® is a clear global leader in materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. You will find that our established strength, commitment to our core values and team focus provides an engaging work environment and offers exceptional opportunities for personal and career development.
At Instron, we build products that ensure safety critical devices and materials stay together…by tearing them apart! Our systems are trusted by the largest aerospace and automotive companies around the world to gather critical data, informing the design of materials and components.
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to join the team working on High Force Systems and Accessories. With essential product launches on the horizon, you will oversee successful go to market strategy and global product introduction as well as the execution of a global product roadmap that ensures sustainable differentiation needed to accelerate growth.
You’ll collaborate with a wide range of teams as you provide product training and support to a diverse sales and service organization, guide the creation of marketing collateral and campaigns, and influence product design through voice-of-customer work.
· 3+ Years of experience in product management
· Expertise in voice-of-customer work and opportunity evaluation
· Experience with successful products launches
· Demonstrated ability to present at all organizational levels and lead through influence
· Understanding and experience in B2B equipment sales and marketing
· Ability to balance product introduction with product lifecycle management
· Track record of developing value proposition materials and experience working closely with marketing and sales to deliver message to end consumers
· Develop and maintain product roadmap aligned with Instron’s strategic priorities
· Evaluate the addressable market and opportunity size of potential products
· Initiate, coordinate and execute launch activities and deliverables for new product introduction, working closely with sales and marketing leaders
· Develop and execute lifecycle strategies for a large install base
· Develop and deliver product positioning, pricing, and value proposition materials
· Collect and synthesize customer insights and competitive intelligence through customer interviews, market research, and channel knowledge
· Analyze, draw insight from and present data analysis on financial product performance
· Design and collaborate on marketing initiatives to sustain growth of current product portfolio
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.