Assembler (1st shift)
- 407 W Vine St, Hatfield, PA 19440, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for an Assembler (1st shift). This position will be based out of our headquarters facility in Hatfield, PA (Suburban Philadelphia). In addition to our Pennsylvania operations, Brooks maintains manufacturing locations in, Hungary, and Korea. The Company also maintains sales offices throughout the world. Our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instruments, nuclear, and solar cells.
Coordinate workflow to meet scheduled dates. Accurately assemble standard meters from routing sheet and bill of material.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Accurately and effectively plan and layout work in assembly sequence from bill of material
- Use hand tools to proficiently assemble sub-assemblies and complete meters
- After calibration, completed assembly by installing cans, fittings and labels
- Vacuum seal and/or package completed meters per established procedures
- Complete final assemblies on electronic products where trained
- Support company continual improvement initiatives
- Regular attendance and the ability to get along in a team environment
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
- High school graduate or GED preferred.
- 1-year mechanical/electronic assembly experience preferred.
- Must be able to read and write.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.