Customer Training Sales Coordinator
- 825 University Ave, Norwood, MA 02062, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Instron® is a global organization that designs, manufactures, sells and services materials testing systems. Instron is a clear global leader in materials testing applications and its leadership in the marketplace is continually expanding. You will find that our established strength, commitment to our core values and team focus provides an engaging work environment and offers exceptional opportunities for personal and career development.
We're looking for a highly motivated individual to join out Training team! This person will work with external customers to define their training needs, skill development, course requirements and proposed schedule. This person works directly with service managers, and field service engineers in coordinating on-sites training schedules and regional locations. This person follows up on training leads, discuss with the customer their needs and turn those leads into revenue opportunities. This person is the point person for all customer training transactions. The ability to organize, prioritize, communicate, recognize needs and coordinate training events is essential.
Principal Duty and Responsibilities:
· Organizes training venues, logistics, transport, accommodations as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery for in-person training.
· Coordinates, monitors and evaluates day-to-day progress towards training objectives, and timely project completion.
· Facilitates Virtual Training using the virtual platform
· Identifies and solves problems that would otherwise delay training completion.
· Publish and maintain customer training schedules
· Receive and process customer registrations
· Process billing for customer training and payment correspondences as required
· Develop and submit training quotes for customers
· Process, analyze and store customer surveys
· Communicate with external trainers on curriculum and customer expectation
· Follows up on leads from Sales, Service Engineers and Technical Support
· Coordinate and distribute class materials to appropriate instructors and locations (Norwood, Regional, Customer sites, Virtual)
· Responsible for keeping up with training inventory including manuals and customer trinkets.
· Track and report monthly revenue
· Create and execute email promotions for training and all of Service North America
· Manage marketing project in mail chimp for all service e-mail promotions including calibration letters, training, eLearning, WSA, and software updates.
· Create templates using mail chimp to ensure content for email promotions are accurate and efficient
· Coordinate and considers weekly e-mail promotions deadlines for service department.
Associates degree or equivalent with 3 to 5 years experience working with customers
Take this opportunity to join a successful team where you can make an immediate impact. Enjoy excellent on and off the job training, a competitive salary, and a generous benefits package that includes health, dental, life and LTD insurance, 401k (with match), and a 100% tuition reimbursement program.
Instron is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.