Calibrator (2nd Shift)
- 407 W Vine St, Hatfield, PA 19440, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a global manufacturer of flow and pressure measurement and control products for critical applications, and a division of ITW (A Fortune 200 Company) is seeking candidates for a Calibrator (2nd shift). This position will be based out of our headquarters facility in Hatfield, PA (Suburban Philadelphia). In addition to our Pennsylvania operations, Brooks maintains manufacturing locations in, Hungary, and Korea. The Company also maintains sales offices throughout the world. Our products are used in laboratory and process applications in end markets such as: life sciences, chemicals, semiconductor, analytical instruments, nuclear, and solar cells.
Test and calibrate flow measurement controllers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Test and calibrate meters to customer’s specifications.
- Troubleshooting of basic calibration problems.
- Determine parameters of testing media, temperature, pressure, liquid or gas, and test fixtures used.
- Operate computer assisted calibration equipment, manual equipment and Bell Provers.
- Collect data for calibration sheets for manual calibration equipment.
- Interface with Engineering on evaluations of application or product problems.
- Work with customers, agents, or inspectors who want to simulate flow conditions.
- Maintain regular attendance and is able to get along in a team environment.
- Ability to follow all safety procedures.
- Support company continuous improvement initiatives.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school education, or GED, and calibration experience preferred.
- Familiarity with various hand tools, including their application/use and the ability to multi-task required.
- Strong troubleshooting skills and mechanical aptitude desired.
- Good computer skills with Microsoft Word/Excel experience a plus.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.