- 90 James Way, Southampton, PA 18966, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
M&C SPECIALTIES, an Illinois Tool Works (ITW) company located in Southampton, PA, is seeking Machine Operators to join our team (7:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Monday - Friday). We're interested in candidates with a commitment to safety, quality and fulfilling customer expectations.
In operation since 1945, M&C is a global converter, contract manufacturer and fabricator of adhesive tapes, components, and finished products.
Machine Operators are responsible for setting up and operating machines to die cut, slit, laminate and or print parts of a specified size or shape from various pressure sensitive and non-pressure sensitive materials.
- Operating machine(s) to produce die cut parts of a specified size and shape
- Inserting tools into die area and locking into place; positioning material onto spools; adjusting tension on mandrels as necessary
- Verifying materials are correct and quantity of materials is adequate
- Requesting quality inspection at initial setup and at end of production run
- Conducting quality checks
- Complying with all safety, quality and production procedures and standards
- Cleaning, picking up, and sweeping work area to eliminate safety hazards
- Other duties may be assigned
Required skills and experience:
- Minimum one year experience and/or training on production machinery
- Commitment to safety and supporting an accident-free workplace
- A customer-first mindset
- Ability to adhere to M&C’s quality standards and current good manufacturing practices
- Ability to produce quality parts, meet production deadlines, and achieve results
- Good mechanical aptitude as well as basic math and measurement skills
- Ability to read and understand written work instructions and prints
- Willingness to learn various machines
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to lift and/or move objects up to approximately 50 pounds
- Ability to handle and work with magnetic dies
- Excellent attendance
- High school diploma or GED preferred
M&C offers competitive pay, based on skills and experience, and a comprehensive, generous benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures.
New employees are eligible for the following benefits:
- Health, prescription, dental and vision benefits on the first of the month following hire
- 401(k) with company match immediately after hire
- company-paid life insurance and disability benefits
- generous time-off benefits (120 hrs of vacation time per year, 11 paid holidays per year, sick time)
- optional supplemental life insurance, tuition reimbursement, 3-to-1 matching gift to eligible charities
ITW M&C Specialties is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everyone is welcome to contribute their unique talents and ideas. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Reasonable accommodation will be made to enable persons with disabilities to apply and to perform the essential job functions. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please call 215-322-1600, ext. 133 to request assistance. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. No other requests will be acknowledged.