- 4471 Walden Ave, Lancaster, NY 14086, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The Industrial Decorating Solutions division provides customers around the world with a broad array of application equipment, value-added products, and innovative solutions all from one partner. We utilize state-of-the-art technologies, innovative engineering, and proven expertise to create customer-focused products for a wide array of markets, including Appliance & Household Goods, Consumer & Industrial Containers, Cosmetics & Personal Care, Electronics, Medical & Healthcare, Sporting Goods, as well as Transportation.
- Review account information, correct discrepancies, do bank deposits
- Keep a precise record of all incoming payments and to make contact with customers to ensure outstanding invoices are paid
- Ensure that accounts are properly billed and that payments are collected on time
- Establish terms and credit limits for customers
- Perform administrative and clerical tasks, such as: data entry, preparing invoices, sending bill reminders, filing paperwork, and posting payments into our ERP
- Facilitates and resolves collection of unpaid balances on client accounts through frequent outbound and/or inbound telephone calls and emails.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement recommendations to management.
- Minimum two (2) years' experience in an accounting position and an ERP system
- Excellent accounting software and Microsoft Office skills
- Strong data entry skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Interpersonal skills to interact professionally with customers, vendors, and staff
- Highly organized and detail orientated
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.