Corporate Account Executive
- Remote, Boston, MA, United States
- Employees can work remotely
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Diagraph offers exciting career opportunities across the U.S. and abroad. At Diagraph, our employees experience a small company, family-like atmosphere. We empower all of our employees to “Make Their Mark” in the organization by adopting the entrepreneurial culture.
At Diagraph, we pride ourselves on offering our customers world-class solutions to meet their challenging product identification needs. As a leading manufacturer and distributor of inkjet coders, automated labeling systems, thermal transfer inkjet coders, and laser coders, Diagraph engineers and builds products to help manufacturers get products identified with manufacturing codes – such as lot codes, date codes, batch codes, barcodes – and out the door quickly and efficiently.
If you are a results driven, innovative and customer oriented person, Diagraph is the company for you!
The Corporate Account Executive is responsible for selling company products and services by calling on prospective and established customers while developing and implementing strategy to achieve targets within respective territory. You will thrive in challenging environments and be able to work collaboratively with other team members, possessing a passion for sales, technology, innovation, and success. Diagraph an ITW Company seeks to enhance our employee’s inner entrepreneur, with this position operating from home, and traveling to some of the greatest manufacturing plants in the nation, you will help drive our entrepreneurial culture.
- Maintains sales programs within assigned territory and target accounts by keeping customers informed about available services, supplies, prices, and new products.
- Prospects for new customers and target accounts daily.
- Utilizes consultative, value-based and solutions focused sales methodology to drive new revenue opportunities across existing clients while maintaining/growing gross margin goals
- Meets established quotas on core products by selling to existing customers and prospective customers and target accounts.
- Monitors competitive activity and trends within the territory.
- Meets revenue objectives on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis.
- Meets unit goal objectives by core product line.
- Ability to effectively demonstrate product demos for customers
- Provides accurate orders and proposals.
- Maintains acceptable level of demo inventory
- Handles large accounts and complex sales.
- Updates sales territory database with accurate competitive and current product information.
- Follows company safety guideline policies.
- Maintains focus on continuous improvement by applying 80/20, PLS, and USa principles/techniques and makes process improvement recommendations to managemen
Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or related field and/or equivalent experience required.
- Three years’ sales experience (industrial inkjet/coding systems preferred) or related experience.
- Excellent teamwork, time management, organizational, follow up, and planning skills.
- Excellent business planning skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Excellent sales/negotiation, customer service & listening skills
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Must possess technical aptitude & manufacturing process knowledge
- Must possess tolerance for stress & integrity
- Must be self-discipline
- Proficient in the knowledge and use of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
As an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, ITW Marking & Coding does not discriminate in hiring or in the terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, arrest record, citizenship or other categories protected by federal, state or local laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabilitynformation will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.