- 420 Decker Dr, Irving, TX 75062, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
ITW Polymer Sealants North America (https://itwsealants.com/), a subsidiary of ITW, is a leader in sealants, coatings, and adhesives for the Commercial Construction, Military Marine, and Aerospace industries. The division has 6 locations across the United States, with leadership in the Irving and Houston, TX facilities.
ITW Polymers Sealants North America, Inc. offers expanded sealants solutions to various industries and its key markets including construction (roofing, surfacing, metal building, and fenestration), aerospace composites and wind energy. Our brands with a proven history of success include ERSystems®, Permathane®, Tacky Tape®, STA’-PUT®, Pacific Polymers®, Acryl-R®, Miracle®, and Elastek®.
ITW offers its employees a path for advancement, a competitive salary, and a comprehensive benefits package designed to help employees care for themselves, their families, and their futures. At ITW, we pride ourselves on our decentralized entrepreneurial culture. ITW’s unique culture is a competitive advantage, and the company is working hard to make sure that its divisions continue to think and act like smaller companies. ITW businesses have significant flexibility within the framework of the ITW Business Model to customize their approach in order to best serve their customers and maximize performance.
ITW (NYSE: ITW) is a Fortune 200 global multi-industrial manufacturing leader with revenue totaling $14.1 billion in 2019. The company’s seven industry-leading segments leverage the unique ITW Business Model to drive solid growth with best-in-class margins and returns in markets where highly innovative, customer-focused solutions are required. ITW has nearly 50,000 dedicated colleagues in operations around the world who thrive in the company’s unique decentralized and entrepreneurial culture.
ITW Polymer Sealants North America (PSNA) is seeking a Division Controller to join our team. In this role you will partner with the rest of the Divisional Leadership Team to successfully lead and profitably grow the business.
As a key member of the PSNA leadership team, the Division Controller will partner with the Vice President/General Manager to successfully lead and profitably grow the business. The key responsibilities include financial reporting and analysis, maintenance of internal accounting controls, compliance with financial policies and procedures, oversight of operational accounting processes and the leadership/ development of the accounting and IT teams.
- Partners with the leadership team to develop and execute annual and long-range plans based on in-depth understanding of financial analysis of potential capital investments, acquisition opportunities, restructuring projects and other critical ad-hoc opportunities
- Oversees day-to-day financial and IT operations/processes including, but not limited to Accounts Payable, Credit/Collections, Inventory/Cost Accounting, Payroll, and IT systems/support
- Prepares monthly financial statements and the financial analysis of results as well as provides variance explanations for actuals compared to plan, forecast and prior year
- Manages the financial planning and forecasting processes
- Delivers accurate and timely monthly financial forecasts
- Provides measurable and accurate financial targets in order to evaluate the performance of the business
- Leverage ITW’s proprietary 80/20 toolkit to lead, drive, and implement changes in order to simplify processes and eliminate complexity within the business that will enhance financial performance
- Identifies, leads, and develops talent in order to maximize individual, team and organizational effectiveness in meeting company goals
- Other related duties as assigned
- Bachelor degree in Accounting required; Master degree preferred
- 8+ years of demonstrated experience in financial reporting and analysis, cost reduction, inventory costing and control, operational accounting and financial statement management
- 3+ years’ experience in a financial management role with direct people leadership responsibility
- CPA and/or CIO is a plus
- Demonstrated experience leading and working within successful cross-functional project teams
- Experience leading and developing talent with proven results
- Experience implementing and working with information technology and ERP systems
- Experience working in a manufacturing business as a plant controller preferred
- Experience implementing lean/streamlined manufacturing processes a plus
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and business intelligence software tools
- Ability to travel when necessary
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.