- 155 Harlem Ave, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
We are looking for an energetic marketing intern to join the Magnaflux marketing department (Glenview, IL) and provide creative ideas to help achieve our department and business goals during the summer of 2021. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing collateral, marketing automation campaigns, analyzing and reporting on marketing metrics and supporting the marketing department.
As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing team in all stages of marketing campaigns and communications. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast-paced work environment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (social media, digital media, etc.)
- Collaborate with sales and marketing on Pardot and Salesforce lead generation efforts
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks (distributing marketing materials, organizing events)
- Maintain media libraries (photo, video, SharePoint, etc.)
- Communicate with a wide range of stakeholders including Product Managers, marketing communications, international colleagues and vendors
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned
- Rising college senior pursing a B.S. in Marketing or other relevant field
- GPA of 3.0 or above
- Demonstrate verbal and written communication skills with an ability to communicate up, down and across the organization
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple priorities independently
- Interest in the latest social media marketing trends
- Graphic Design skills are a plus
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability
- Leadership potential
- Ability to learn other software programs
- Strong verbal and written communication skills required
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email corp_accessibility at itw.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged