Channel Sales Specialist
- 155 Harlem Ave, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
The Channel Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting and executing the North American Distribution/Channel Program strategy. They will work closely with sales and marketing management to execute our distribution strategy and create organic growth with our channel partners.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
· Work with distributors to listen to and understand their business. Work together to develop and execute business plans to drive the Magnaflux strategy and create revenue growth.
· Ensure distribution/channel partner program incentives are scaled to reward profitable growth by measuring results monthly, ensuring the strategic commitments to deliver organic growth are met.
· Lead individual review meetings with distributor/channel partners to expand relationships, review activity, update plans and understand financial performance quarterly.
· Monthly reporting and measurement of key end-user accounts for distribution/channel partners with end-users provided to internal Magnaflux team.
· Own the relationship between the channel partners and commercial office to strengthen and modify the customer experience.
· Support channel marketing activities and campaigns that promote brand and product awareness.
· Manage e-commerce tools and ensure distributor/channel partners have websites that support Magnaflux, i.e., online shopping, preferred product fulfillment, and up to date content.
· Design and launch a training program that develops product and value proposition expertise with external sales teams.
· Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
· BS degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field and 2-5 years’ experience working with distribution.
· Understanding of sales strategy, marketing fundamentals.
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PPT. Experience with Salesforce preferred.
· Distribution, Sales, or Marketing experience of technical products in a B2B market preferred.
· Experience analyzing data to make data-driven decisions and gaining buy-in to those decisions.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to present complex data in a simplified manner.
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Ability to travel up to 25%.
ITW is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We do not accept unsolicited resumes. To be considered an applicant, please apply online to a specific job posting.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please email corp_accessibility at itw.com to request assistance. No other requests will be acknowledged