Management Development Program Associate
- 407 W Vine St, Hatfield, PA 19440, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Brooks Instrument, a division of the ITW (Illinois Tool Works) Test & Measurement and Electronics Division, is the global leader for precision fluid measurement and control. Headquartered in Hatfield, Pennsylvania, Brooks Instrument has manufacturing facilities in the United States, Hungary, and Korea, as well as sales and service offices throughout the world. Our products are used in critical applications for businesses in end markets such as life sciences, chemical/petrochemical, semiconductor, LED, oil and gas, and analytical systems. Visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks is seeking recent or soon to be university graduates to participate in our Management Development Program. These positions will be based out of our headquarters location in Hatfield, PA. Successful candidates will perform a variety of job duties during the course of 3 unique experiences over this 2 year rotational leadership development program. Rotational assignments may include roles in the following functions: Process Engineering, New Product Development Engineering, Quality, Operations, Marketing, Sales, Service and Supply Chain.
Potential duties may include:
- Provide Process Engineering support to production and other departments for the manufacture of Brooks Instrument products.
- Work with Engineering and other departments to successfully introduce new products or changes to existing products into production.
- Work with internal resources and external vendors to procure raw materials, components and services for the manufacture of Brooks Instrument products.
- Plan and schedule production activities to achieve customer needs, marketing requirements, inventory and service level objectives while always ensuring a continuous production flow to manufacturing.
- Perform and lead others in production-related activities: i.e. assembling, testing and calibrating flow measurement and control devices.
- Learn ITW Toolbox concepts and apply them to the production areas to improve Key Performance Indicators.
- Work with Sales and Marketing Communications groups to develop marketing strategies that achieve product sales growth targets.
- Support the global Sales team with customer communication, order processing, and relationship management.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve customer satisfaction.
- Communicate with Executives, Managers and co-workers in formal and informal business settings.
Requirements successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Supply Chain or a related field of study are encouraged to apply.
- GPA of 3.2 or higher.
- Commitment to a career in the manufacturing industry.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written.
- Excellent computer skills including the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be a highly motivated self starter with a high degree of initiative, creativity, and problem solving ability.
- Multi-tasking with a detail orientation and commitment to accountability in a fast-paced environment.
Our employees enjoy competitive, merit-based salary plus excellent benefits including:
- Health and dental insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance / Short and Long Term Disability
- 401K plan with generous company match
- Vacation, personal days and holidays
- Continuing education reimbursement program
- Flexible spending accounts
The opportunity to join a well established (70 + years in business) yet dynamically changing organization that works together as a team to meet the challenges of satisfying customers’ needs and managing rapid growth to better compete in a global marketplace.
ITW Company Overview
ITW was built on innovation and the strength of new ideas. These values have helped us expand into multiple platforms in nearly 60 countries. But at each of our businesses, the independent entrepreneurial spirit and freedom to innovate remain strong. It’s the highly talented people at ITW businesses all over the world who drive our success through new products and customer driven solutions. Together, we are ITW—a Fortune 200 company that has prospered for 100 years, and changed the way people live and work, all over the world.
Please visit our website: http://www.brooksinstrument.com/
Brooks Instrument is an Equal Opportunity Employer / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without required to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.