Regional Sales Representative
- Massachusetts Turnpike, Boston, MA, USA
- Employees can work remotely
- FLSA Status: Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Regional Sales Representative (RSR) - Mold Release is a consultative sales role responsible for working with the end users and all levels of the Distributor network to pull through profitable business with targeted accounts. The RSR is responsible for territory management, identifying and qualifying customer’s needs, developing new sales opportunities, and optimizing existing accounts to increase product market share and new product sales. Incumbent would live in the Midwest or NE Region of the country.
- Responsible for total sales of assigned product segment and skus within a defined territory.
- Mold Release: Diamond Kote and Crystal
- Meet or exceed sales plan for the defined territory for the sales period.
- Distribution Partners (regional and branch locations):
- Strategy – Develop and document a strategic vision to partner with “80” distributor locations to organically grow revenue with them within the assigned territory
- Execution – Provide appropriate education, engage in ride-alongs, complete business reviews, exhibit at open houses, develop co-op marketing programs in tandem with Marketing to drive top of mind behavior at the distributor.
- End Users:
- Strategy – Develop and document a strategic vision to grow with end users within their assigned territory.
- Execution – Identify product conversion opportunities, engage in/coordinate product trials, and negotiate commercial terms as necessary.
- Reporting – Communicate as required within the business all necessary information from financial results to strategic intent within the assigned territory.
- SalesForce.com (SFDC) – Utilize the system for all areas of documentation required within the region. Some examples but not limited to:
- Funnel/Pipeline Management: Foster all leads and opportunities through SFDC to meet all funnel goals, overdrive when possible and ensure that all funnel opportunities are kept current.
- Contract Management: Execute all contractual process requirements and document within SFDC to ensure compliance with all approval requirements.
- SPA: Enter in all required SPAs in a timely fashion to ensure proper evaluation and approval of all potential SPAs.
- CBI: Document all opened CBI opportunities and provide information as required from product management and R&D to help drive new product development opportunities.
- Sales Campaigns: Enter in all data required for sales campaigns as required by the management team or campaign leaders.
- Other: Any additional requests, reports, or details required by the sales management team.
- Customer Back Innovation (CBI): Make calls, direct questions as appropriate with customers, enter the required number of opportunities and ensure that any potential CBI opportunity is evaluated properly within the ITWPB business.
- Coordinate and communicate as necessary on open orders, shipping, accounts receivable, etc… to ensure complete account management always.
- Attend business meetings, trade shows or other required industry/business events as required.
- Execute any ad-hoc or newly introduced projects, plans, campaigns or initiatives the commercial management team deems necessary to implement.
- Comply with timelines for all Workday activities, required trainings and any additional necessary requirements such as Dayforce vacation tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field preferred.
- Minimum of two (2) to ten (10) years’ experience in sales in a manufacturing environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook. Strong written, verbal and collaborative communication skills.
- Experienced in conducting effective and professional sales/product training via in person or virtual (Webinar), to groups and various media forums.
- Experience in successful sales strategy formulation and execution.
- Proven experience in meeting sales goals/quotas and ability to prospect and close sales to new and existing customers.
- Knowledge of marketing principles and experienced in gathering market intelligence and conducting competitive analysis.
- Business classes/ seminars including organization and time management, Business Administration and various sales helpful.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, manage priorities and work independently as well as on a team.
- Must possess a mechanical aptitude.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.