- 1000 N Armstrong Dr, Fairmont, MN 56031, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Avery Weigh-Tronix is one of the world’s largest manufacturers and suppliers of weighing equipment and solutions. With wholly owned businesses in nine countries, and partners in more than 70 others, we are truly a global player with a range and expertise that is second to none.
With its North American headquarters, R&D and manufacturing base in Minnesota, Avery Weigh-Tronix has a presence across the whole of the United States. Our established network of distributors and dealers undergo extensive product training to provide you with a trustworthy and knowledgeable source for all of your weighing requirements.
· Able to edit and enter programs as needed.
· Receive and understand work order packets.
· Set up all tooling and fixturing as required with no supervision.
· Run parts as per work order and blueprint requirements.
· Load and store programs.
· Inspect and okay first part and spot check throughout work orders as outlined in QCW-006.
· Complete all quality records as required.
· Help with weekly/monthly maintenance as needed.
· Complete all paperwork and computer entry as required.
· Keep area clean and work in a safe manner.
· Perform work to time standards and try to improve upon them.
· Meet the objectives outlined in the Safety Policy.
· Set up and run manual machines.
· Run secondary equipment.
Abilities: Ability to lift or move average weight material in difficult work positions, ability to
read and understand blueprints and program, capable of using all types of precision equipment. Ability to operate machines and edit programs with minimum supervision. Broad knowledge of machining techniques and understanding speeds and feeds.
Education: High School graduate or equivalent
Experience: On the job training
It is the policy of Avery Weigh-Tronix to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Avery Weigh-Tronix will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.