Product Marketing Intern
- 155 Harlem Ave, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
ITW Commercial Construction is a leading manufacturer with a proven history of creating innovative fastening solutions used by the professional commercial contractor in concrete anchoring and flooring, drywall, metal building, fire protection, plumbing, electrical, and HVAC applications. We take pride in our commitment to being a customer centric organization with operational excellence, superior service, and new product development that has guided the company through decades of growth by meeting the ever-changing needs of the commercial construction industry. Focusing on the needs of our end-users enables us to customize our product offering and service based on their requirements. ITW Commercial Construction encompasses the leading brands of Buildex® (Teks®, Sammys®), Red Head (TruBolt®, Tapcon®), Ramset (Trakfast®), and PNA (Diamond Dowel®) with an overall history dating back to 1910.
The Product Marketing Intern for ITW Commercial Construction North America will gather & perform segment market research in defining opportunities for revenue growth. Specifically, the intern will create demand generation program, sales training and support the launch of new products in Summer 2021.
- Assisting in creating a demand generation program
- Supporting the creation of sales training
- Supporting new product market launch
- Customer research & understanding
- Utilization of external market database
- Value proposition creation
- Product positioning & messaging
- Marketing material creation
- Marketing campaign roll-out
- Rising Junior pursuing a Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering related field.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Critical Thinking & Decision Making: Ability to make logical and sound decisions and to know when to act independently and when to seek assistance.
- Curiosity & Learning Orientation: Actively identifying new areas for learning and applying newly gained knowledge/skill on the job.
- Drive to Excel: Driven to succeed and willing to go the extra mile. Perseveres in the face of obstacles and challenges.
- Interpersonal Skills & communication: Ability to work collaboratively and partner well with others, express oneself verbally and in writing, and listen well.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This job operates in a professional office environment. The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at job sites. The noise level in the work environment and job sites can be loud.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; lift objects and reach with hands and arms.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.