Manufacturing / Production Associate I
- 12271 Monarch St, Garden Grove, CA 92841, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Location: Garden Grove, CA
Build, test, and package a variety of coatings from raw materials.
· Work under close supervision of the Production Lead.
· Follow the batch ticket instructions.
· Measure, stage, lift, and charge raw materials into the mixing vessels.
· Identify and report problems with material and/or equipment to supervisory personnel.
· Fill out appropriate paperwork to report production.
· Maintain housekeeping in the work area.
· Other related duties as directed by management.
REQUIREMENTS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES)
· Minimum high school diploma or equivalent and one year of factory-related experience
· Ability to read and write English, follow verbal instructions and use simple math
· Organizational Skills
· Shows Initiative
· Thoroughness with all duties
· Able to effectively perform time management
· Basic math skills
· Basic computer skills – Microsoft Outlook (email), Excel and Word
· Must be able to frequently lift 50 lbs while bending/stooping approx 25% of the time
Constant exposure (66%-100% of the time) to the following working conditions:
· A manufacturing area with limited heat or air conditioning. Conditions may be cold or extremely hot and humid.
· Exposure to the hazards of moving equipment, high voltage, and moving mechanical parts that require use of Personal Protective Safety Equipment (PPE’s) including steel toed shoes, arm sleeves and safety goggles. Exposure to fumes and/or airborne particles.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.