Machine Operator 2nd Shift
- 805 E Old 56 Hwy, Olathe, KS 66061, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Our team is growing and we are hiring 2nd Shift Machine Operators for our Olathe, KS facility! We are an established company with a brand portfolio that is well recognized. Full health benefits after the 1st day of the month following hire, paid time off, sick time and 11 paid holidays are some of the benefits we are offer our employees.
The position is responsible for set up, operation and maintenance of various machines to ensure smooth and efficient running of production. The Packaging Machine Operator will operate machines that perform one or more packaging functions including but not limited to filling, labeling, or packing. The 2nd Shift hours are from 2:30 pm to 11:00 pm, Monday thru Friday.
· Responsible for checking quality and conformity of products throughout production cycle.
· Ensure necessary packaging components are ready to ship.
· Stack and wrap material properly on pallets.
· Print labels as needed.
· Perform cycle counts as needed.
· Maintain cleanliness of equipment and assigned area.
· Maintain and complete record keeping requirements.
· Follow all Company safety procedures and good housekeeping practices.
· Act in accordance with all company policies and procedures.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Core Skills / Experience Requirements:
· High school diploma or equivalent.
· Manufacturing experience (preferred) however not required - full training provided.
· Must be able to read, write, and communicate verbally with good organizational skills required.
· Ability to make mechanical adjustments to machines using basic hand tools.
· Must possess basic math skills.
· Able to adapt to changes in the work environment.
· Must be dependable, have good attendance and be punctual.
· Able to work overtime when required.
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.