Sr. Marketing Specialist
- 155 Harlem Ave, Glenview, IL 60025, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Magnaflux, a division of Illinois Tool Works (Fortune 250), is a leading worldwide supplier of magnetic particle, dye penetrant inspection equipment and associated chemical products used for applications within the Aerospace, Automotive, Oil & Gas and Energy markets.
With over 85 years in the industry, Magnaflux offers employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental and life insurance, 401(k) with immediate company match, and much more!
We are currently looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team. Reporting to the Division Marketing Manager, the Sr. Marketing Specialist is a key position within the Marketing Team, responsible for supporting and executing the marketing strategy. This position will support value selling and make a direct impact on the sales and marketing plans. Additional responsibilities include developing marketing campaigns, leading new product go-to-market strategies, reporting on key performance indicators and implementation of the cross-functional (ITW Toolbox) projects.
This position requires close collaboration with the global marketing team as well as sales and product management teams to ensure consistent messaging and goal alignment.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
- Support North American marketing strategy, including content generation, integrated campaigns, digital marketing, branding and performance metrics.
- Lead key marketing projects and initiatives from concept to completion - determine time requirements, track project completions, and analyze project results.
- Manage marketing campaign activities and provide input on new tools and technologies.
- Generate and manage leads while working closely with team to monitor and evaluate ROI
- Partner with product management team to develop and deliver messaging for annual campaigns and support the ‘go to market strategy’ for new products.
- Own the promotional strategy and budget for print and digital ads.
- Create marketing materials by writing and designing flyers, letters, blogs and other media.
- Additional duties and tasks as assigned.
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Engineering or other comparable discipline and 4-8 years relevant work experience
- Must have demonstrated ability to clearly and efficiently communicate ideas, concepts, plans, problems.
- Strong organization and planning, able to manage multiple assignments at once and meet deadlines.
- Must have strong writing and editing skills
- Must have a passion for technology and innovation.
- Detailed knowledge of MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proficiency in Salesforce, Pardot, and Google Analytics is preferred.
- Design experience and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is preferred.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
ITW is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and are unable or limited in your ability to use or access the online application system process due to your disability, please visit our website for more information on how to apply.