Channel Marketing Manager
- 4647 Hugh Howell Rd, Tucker, GA 30084, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
ITW Pro Brands is a manufacturer of lubricants, cleaning chemicals, and corrosion preventatives formulated to maximize equipment productivity and product quality for customers. We go to market through B2B with a focus on the automotive, aviation, fabricated metal, food processing and machinery manufacturing market segments. Offering a brand portfolio that is well recognized within these industrial channels, our premium products address customer pain points and our direct sales team provides expert, value-added consulting at the customer level. ITW Pro Brands has 3 manufacturing facilities (Olathe, KS, Tucker, GA and DeWitt, IA) and a formulation lab in Carol Stream, IL and employs 250+ individuals.
The Channel Manager wins, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned channel partners. The Channel Manager is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships and designing policies which allow partnerships to thrive; identifying opportunities for new partnerships and strengthening existing relationships. Applicants should be strategic thinkers with amiable personalities, positive outlooks, and expert communication skills. Key performance indicators will reside in the ability to positively impact the sales funnel and influence revenue growth. The Channel Manager reports to the Director of Marketing.
• Managing the channel partners relationship, expectations and oversee all development aspects of the channel to insure success with representing ITWPB products
• Proactively leads a joint partner planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones associated with a productive partner relationship
• Develop annual marketing calendar and quarterly review process and dashboards for assigned channel partners
• Leverage existing CRM/marketing automation tools to execute campaigns that meet and exceed demand generation goals
• Provide tracking, measurement and reporting on the metrics of the channel marketing programs and campaigns
• Effectively communicate our product value propositions and deliver high level product presentations to channel partner sales representatives to continue to increase mind share inside of the partner organization.
• Manages potential channel conflict with other firm sales channels by fostering excellent communication internally and externally, and through strict adherence to channel rules of engagement
• Conduct contract negotiations with channel partners and ensure the partners are following the respective agreements and contracts
Qualifications / Requirements
• BS in Business Management, Marketing or Industrial Distribution preferred or equivalent experience
• 5-7 years’ experience in field marketing or channel sales or channel management
• Experience in multiple facets of marketing activities including marketing campaigns, marketing programs, E-marketing, SEM / SEO, social media, etc.
• Project and program management skills with demonstrated examples of end-to-end ownership and delivery of multi-faceted marketing programs delivered with or through channel partners
• Highly motivated individual with a results-driven orientation, capable of multi-tasking within a dynamic organization
• Proven track record of working independently and with sales teams and multiple levels of management
• Experience in managing budgets and reporting, including Microsoft Excel
• Must be a team player and work well with others
• Ability to travel 30-40%
ITW Pro Brands is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.