- 1635 W Spencer St, Appleton, WI 54914, USA
- FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This position will be responsible for assembling products and must be a highly motivated team player with an excellent attitude.
- Balance the workload between target inventory and other demands
- Must check daily target inventory levels and open/close job orders
- Prioritize workload to meet daily and weekly production goals
- Order materials
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 1 year assembly or manufacturing experience
- The ability to read and understand circuit and wiring diagrams
- 1 year of MRD and material ordering procedures
- Must be able to comprehend bills of material and prints
- Cross training is required
- Must possess good manual dexterity, and hand eye coordination
- Be able to stand for up to 12 hours per day
- Lift up to 50 lbs
- Overtime is required
- Must possess basic computer skills
- Good communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.