- N822 Communication Dr, Appleton, WI 54914, USA
- FLSA Status: Exempt
Miller® is about building things that matter. We lead the welding industry in building advanced, solution-focused products and meeting crucial needs for welding safety and health.
We’re about the partnership and the work. Our products are designed with our users for manufacturing, fabrication, construction, aviation, motorsports, education, agriculture and marine applications.
Miller Electric Mfg. LLC, is headquartered in Appleton, Wisconsin, and wholly owned by Illinois Tool Works (NYSE: ITW). The company maintains its industry leadership by setting the standard for reliability, quality and responsiveness. Our tagline, “The Power of Blue®,” is inspired by the blue color of Miller equipment.
The company began with an innovation that responded to customer needs, growing from a one-man operation in 1929, to the world’s largest manufacturer of arc welding products. Miller keeps the tradition alive by focusing on its top priority: people.
This role is responsible for gathering and applying market research to lead product development of a new products, while developing a strategic marketing plan to achieve growth initiatives and leading the execution. Must have the ability to excel in a team environment.
- Lead the profit and loss responsibility for key product lines within the division.
- Develop a go to market strategy and execute on the tactical plan.
- Execute Voice of the Customer interviews, and develop key findings and themes based on these to identify business opportunities and define value proposition.
- Analyze industry trends, customer activity and product applications to determine sales and profit potential and understand opportunities resulting from changing conditions.
- Analyze market data, including product specific sales, overall sales volume, demographics, and competitive product releases and pricing strategies for product lines and recommend marketing objectives. Participate in the development and generation of marketing reports as needed.
- Create programs to inform and support distributors, sales force and end-users, and drive revenue.
- Collaborate across the welding organization with peer marketing leaders to foster consistent marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Combined experience (3-5 years) in product management, sales, marketing and engineering preferred.
- Solid business fundamentals
- Outstanding communication skills, written, verbal and presentation skills
- Strong process knowledge
- Ability to create strategic plans
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Ability to analyze data, chart trends, drill for causes
- Personal attributes
- Strategic thinker/sees the big picture
- Analytical: ability to synthesize date from various sources and translate information to action plans.
- Customer centric
- Up to 30% travel require
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.