Technical Proposal Writer
- Khalda-Amman, Amman, Jordan
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
- Prepares proposals by determining concept, gathering and formatting information, writing drafts, and obtaining approvals.
- Determines proposal concept by identifying and clarifying opportunities and needs, studying requests for proposal (RFPs), and attending the meetings.
- Meets proposal deadline by establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review, approval, and transmittal.
- Gathers proposal information by identifying sources of information, coordinating submissions and collections, and identifying and communicating risks associated with proposals.
- timetable, staffing, budget, standards of performance, and evaluation.
- Develops, writes, and edits materials for solicitations, proposals,
- Maintains quality results by using templates; following proposal-writing standards including readability, consistency, and tone; maintaining proposal support databases.
- Lead proposal management and coordinate content for multiple concurrent proposals from kickoff to interview/presentation.
- Reviews published materials and recommend revisions or changes in scope, format, and content.
- Improves proposal-writing results by evaluating and re-designing processes, approach, and coordination.
- B.A in IT or English literature, or any other related fields
- 3+ years as a technical writer, editor, or content strategist, with a focus on technology and business management
- Strong understanding and background in IT systems.
- Proficient in the following Microsoft applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic
- Presentation skills
- Technical documentation
- Layout skills
- Problem solving
- Process improvement
- Strategic planning
- Market knowledge