Cyber Security Engineer
- Khalda-Amman, Amman, Jordan
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
- Conduct cybersecurity assessment against customer’s network and infrastructure and build strategies and recommendations roadmap.
- Participate in the selection, evaluation, implementation, and management of production security systems such as firewalls, enterprise antivirus, intrusion detection, remote access, engineering of servers, feeds, application protection, and encryption
- Provide technical Presales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling products/Solutions. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers
- Primary and (Secondary) Product Manager for one or more of the solutions products.
- Configuration and administration of security systems and tools at CLIENTS’ sites.
- Define and verify the applicable security controls and countermeasures.
- Provide the security recommendations on actions which assist in improving security posture within CLIENT Environment.
- Conducts investigations of security violations and breaches and recommends solutions; prepares reports on intrusions as necessary and provides analysis summary to management.
- Incorporating forensic tools and developing standards, processes, and procedures for conducting forensics.
- Perform threat management, threat modelling, identify threat vectors and develop use cases for security monitoring.
- Performing analytical analysis focused on computer operating system logs, vulnerability scans, trace data, firewall and server logs, and other available information.
- Strong understanding and knowledge in IT systems.
- Good skills in implementing and configuring networks and network.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP communications and how common protocols and applications work at the network level, including DNS, HTTP, and SMB.
- Experience in Security Technologies such as ForcePoint, Symantec, Cisco.
- Knowledge of network monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting, and configuration control technologies.
- Conducting forensic media analysis and log file analysis.
- Experience of various operating system including but not limited to Windows, Linux,.
- Solve technical problems and limitations.
- Extensive Incident Response leadership experience.
- Experience with VPN, SSL, and other encryption methodology
- Work under stress for long hours.
- Mentor and lead technical resources.
- Ability to communicate problems to customers.
- Capable of independent management of projectsGood analytical and problem solving skills for resolving security issues
- Excellent command verbal and written communication in English and Arabic
- Strong Communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to set up and complete training’s timelines per scheduled deadlines.
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic
- BA degree in IT, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in network and information security.
- Professional Security certification preferred (CCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CCIE. GIAC, CIHE, CEH or CPTE, Security+, IPS/IDS etc.)