Academy Sales Training Specialist-Only for Residents in Jordan
- Amman, Amman, Jordan
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible to handle clients’ sales inquiries (discuss their training needs over phone or face to face).
- Facilitating the growth of the business and establishing goals to drive the academy towards bigger and new opportunities.
- Developing and implementing marketing, sales and communication strategies to meet objectives of the academy growth.
- Seeking out new clients, projects and building better relationships with potential businesses.
- Conduct negotiations with clients to drive lasting agreements and commitments and ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Building and maintaining a healthy pipeline to achieve and exceed monthly target.
- Analyze, identify and quantify target markets to find new business contacts.
- Finds or proposes potential business deals, discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Driving revenue by effectively addressing the client's Training need, offering appropriate value proposition solutions and closing accounts over the phone or face to face.
- Managing the academy’s training email inbox and correspondences in Arabic / English.
- Calculating/estimating courses’ cost and preparing quotations.
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ Proven work experience as a sales training Specialist.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or any related fields.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to set up and complete training’s timelines per scheduled deadlines.
- Strong attention to details.
- Basic Microsoft Office working knowledge.
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Excellent time management skills, presentation skills and team work skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic