Sr/ Cyber Security Engineer
- Wakalat, Amman, Jordan
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
- Provides security engineering designs and implementation in all aspects of Information Assurance and IT Security Solutions (SIEM, DLP, Endpoint Security, Identity Management, vulnerability Management Etc.)
- Participate in the selection, evaluation, implementation, and management of production security systems such as firewalls, enterprise antivirus, intrusion detection, remote access, engineering of servers, feeds, application protection, and encryption.
- Provide technical pre-sales support to various entities for the purpose of promoting and selling products/Solutions. Entities include: potential customers, existing customers, partners, and resellers.
- Primary and (Secondary) Product Manager for one or more of the solutions products.
- Configuration and administration of security systems and tools at CLIENTS’ sites.
- Define and verify the applicable security controls and countermeasures.
- Provide the security recommendations on actions which assist in improving security posture within CLIENT Environment.
- BA degree in IT, or related field
- 3+ years of experience in network and information security.
- Experience in Forcepoint NGFW and DLP implementation.
- Professional Security certification preferred (CCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CCIE).
- Knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls.
All your information will be kept confidential according to IT Security C&T guidelines.