Junior/Sr. Information Security Consultant
- Amman, Amman
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
- Conduct operational and process reviews in compliance to ISO27001 standards, Documenting reports with clarity, and issuing findings with effective recommendations
- Develop and customize Information Security Policies and Procedures as per ISO27001 standard’s guidelines and harmonized with PCI-DSS Standard and IT General Controls.
- Develop various circulars and advisories on different rules and directives of Information Security Policy.
- Perform Gap Analysis and Risk Assessment as per the defined scope.
- Develop or update documentation as per the ISMS standard requirement
- Conduct investigations of security violations and breaches and recommends solutions; prepares reports on intrusions as necessary and provides analysis summary to management.
- Participate in analysis and identification of business risks and the quantitative and qualitative assessment of risks. And Plan, design and implementation of the risk management process
- Provide recommendations of product for upgrades, patches and other general security measures in order to better secure systems for various clients.
- Design and execute information security awareness strategy and programs and Develop information security awareness content in Arabic and English.
- Formulate the Information Security Policy as per ISO27001.
- Conduct operational and process reviews in compliance with ISO27001 standards, Documenting reports with clarity, and issuing findings with effective recommendations
- Develop and customize Information Security Policies and Procedures, in Arabic and English, as per ISO27001 standard’s guidelines and harmonized with PCI-DSS Standard and IT General Controls.
- B.A in Computer Engineering or any other related fields
- Minimum 3-7 years of cyber security
- Relevant security certifications (CISSP, ISO27001, CISM, ISO22301 Business Continuity,ITIL etc.)
- Strong Communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-motivated to set up and complete training’s timelines per scheduled deadlines.
- Verbal Presentation Skills/negotiations.
- Excellent time management skills, presentation skills and team work skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic