Multimedia & Graphic Designer-Only for Residents in Jordan
- Wakalat St., Amman, Jordan
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website (www.itsecurityct.com)
Role and Responsibilities:
* Design and development of all graphics and format related components of any document. This will cover all stages from rough draft to final production. Documents include:
- Marketing materials, brochures, banners, Flyers, posters, advertisements etc.
- Annual Reports for the departments
- Project Management documents, Delivery documents
- Presentations, Template material
* Design and create the tutorials, training and educational videos
* Coordinate the creation of digital content.
* Design and development of animated materials for presentations.
* Design and development of video materials for presentations and web delivery.
* A minimum of 3 years’ experience in graphic design; project coordination, production and design.
* Familiarity with web design including XML, CSS, Java Script and content management systems.
* Solid experience of graphic design software and tools:
- eLearning Authoring tools such as Lectora, StoryLine, and Adobe Captivate.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe After Effect
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe illustrator
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- MS Office, Visio skills
- Ability to plan and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management skills, presentation skills and team work skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Arabic
- Familiarity with production and rendering methods, including drawing, offset printing, photography, interactive media
All your information will be kept confidential according to IT Security C&T guidelines.