SOC Analyst Level I-Preferred residents of Riyadh
- Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
IT Security C&T is an innovative, fast-growing security consulting and training company. Our management team combined with our consultants and engineers work together to deliver comprehensive security solutions to our customers around the MENA region.
IT Security C&T is continuously expanding its team of qualified professionals for a wide range of opportunities. Interested candidates are required to apply via our Career webpage on our website: http://www.itsecurityct.com/careers
The Security Analyst will participate and be part of information security monitoring and incident handling team in order to monitor and manage all information security incidents and risks and solve them as per the business security requirements. The Security Analyst will work and follow-up with the IT Teams and other Business Units to develop action plans to mitigate identified vulnerabilities and promote security initiatives.
Key Activities Include:
- Follow the day-to-day operations related to own job to ensure continuity of work
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for continuous improvement of processes and practices taking into account ‘international best practice’.
- Respond to security incidents and report on incident handling and resolution. • Perform forensic analysis and data recovery, and penetration testing.
- Perform daily security analysis and scanning and assessment for information security risks, threats and vulnerabilities.
- Proactive research to identify and understand new threats, vulnerabilities, and exploits.
- Monitor the Security Information and Event Management System (SIEM) and follow up all related security incidents and events.
- Configuration and administration of security systems and tools.
- Define and evaluate security technologies required to ensure safe technology operation and detection of cyber-attack.
- Define and verify the applicable security controls and countermeasures and evaluate the effectiveness of the associated controls.
- Provide the security recommendations on actions which assist in improving security posture within CLIENT Environment.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for security use-cases
- Deliver accurate awareness of operational security across all of CLIENT’s networks and systems.
- Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Participating in reviewing and documenting computer security and emergency
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, or related field of study preferred; MS degree is a plus.
- 3+ years of experience in IT operations or two years in the field of information security.
- Network+, CCNA R&S, SSCP, Security +, Linux security, windows security and forensics trainings.
- Professional Security certification preferred (SSCP, GSEC, CIHE, GCIH, CEH, CPTE, or equivalent).
- Knowledge of network switches, routers and firewalls
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Project, Excel, Access, Visio
All your information will be kept confidential according to IT Security C&T guidelines.